|JOB TITLE||Business Administrative Assistant||REPORTS TO||Utah Market Leader|
|EMPLOYMENT STATUS||Full Time||FLSA STATUS||Non-Exempt|
|LOCATION||Sandy, UT||SALARY RANGE||DOE|
The Business Administrative Assistant will play an essential role in on-boarding new clients and managing prospects. Candidate must be extremely professional in appearance and manner, willing to accept direction, quick to learn new things, customer service oriented, and computer savvy. This role will report directly to the Executive Vice President/Utah Market Leader.
Duties and responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support and oversight to our Sales Advisors by organizing and ensuring proper completion of all new client paperwork, on-boarding new clients, and managing our CRM database.
Perform general administrative and support functions for the sales team including maintaining client/prospect files, preparing paperwork, scheduling appointments, copying materials, faxing and overnight shipping documents
- -Managing 6 advisors calendars, keeping them organized and prepared for each day
- -Preparing and managing appointment agendas, prepping for appointments, taking notes in sales meetings, and ensuring all follow items are completed.
- -Be able to proactively anticipate issues/problems and have a high sense of urgency in working towards solutions
- -Ensure office procedures are followed
- -Set up client/prospect files correctly and obtain necessary information
- -Arrange travel and expense tracking as needed
- -Various miscellaneous tasks as assigned
What we are looking for
- -High-degree of professionalism
- -Outstanding customer service skills
- -Intermediate level in all Microsoft products
- -Be well-organized, and self-motivated, hardworking and positive attitude
- -1-3 years of administrative assistant or similar role support role
- -1 year experience working for a Health Insurance Broker or Insurance Company
- -Have critical thinking skills and the ability to resolve conflict
- -Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to complete projects on time without daily supervision
- -Attention to detail and ability to organize complex information neatly and accurately
- -Accuracy, timeliness and strong organization skills essential
- -Confidentiality of information is critical
- -Thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and projects
– Health, Dental, Life, Telehealth, HSA, STD, LTD
– 401(k) with generous match
– Paid time off
– Company events
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
Must be able to lift 20 lbs.