|JOB TITLE||Enrollment Specialist||REPORTS TO||Dir. Client Relations|
|EMPLOYMENT STATUS||Full Time||FLSA STATUS||Non-Exempt|
|LOCATION||Sandy, UT||SALARY RANGE||DOE|
WHO WE ARE:
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America – all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
- -Meet applicable client commitment deadlines as defined in the Spectra Management Brand promise
- -Responsible for the daily internal status email
- -Assist internally with enrollment and/or ID card questions
- -Initiates and follows through with Experience Coordinator to collect supporting life event documentation
- -Support and respond to the Experience Team in a quick, friendly and efficient manner
- -Benefits administration including enrollment via carrier websites, forms, etc.
- -Provide an elevated level of customer service both internally and externally regarding inquires and when communicating with carriers and resolving in a timely and professional manner maintains positive relationships both internally and externally.
- -Maintain Spectra Values including HIPPA Compliance
- -May perform a variety of other projects or tasks as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- -Works independently
- -Strong verbal and written communication skills
- -Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- -Proficient in Microsoft Office – intermediate to expert user level preferred.
- -Excellent organizational skills
- -Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
- -Team oriented self-starter with ability to prioritize, monitor and control work flow deadlines and be flexible
- -Detail oriented
- -Sense of urgency
- -Understanding of benefits & benefit terminology
WHAT HUB HAS FOR YOU:
At HUB, we believe in giving our employees the room and space they need to do their job. We believe in paying a fair wage and offering great benefits like a 401k plan where the Company matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute. Medical options, dental options, vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays. We have it all.
Our work environment encourages critical, independent thinking, problem-solving and project-management. We trust our employees to make good decisions for our clients and we give them the space to do that.
LIKE US SO FAR?
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!
Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.