|JOB TITLE||Account Executive||REPORTS TO||Utah Market Leader|
|EMPLOYMENT STATUS||Full Time||FLSA STATUS||Salaried|
|LOCATION||St. George, UT||SALARY RANGE||DOE|
WHO WE ARE:
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America – all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
Our Account Executives play a vital role in ensuring our clients receive the service they need to properly manage their insurance policies. You are the facilitator of positive and effective relationships with our valued clients and insurance carrier staff. As the point-of-contact, you will
- -manage the entire account-service process
- -gather/prepare employee census data
- -market to carriers
- -manage the RFP process
- -prepare quotes and proposals
- -assist with client presentations / sales calls
- -maintain renewal controls on expirations and binders
- -coordinate premium financing and the collection of premiums, as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
You are perfect for this opportunity if you
- -hold a high school diploma/GED (college degree strongly preferred)
- -have at least 5-7 years of related benefits insurance experience within a brokerage environment
- are currently licensed in good standing
- -have the confidence and demeanor to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- are computer literate – Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
If this describes you, then keep reading.
WHAT HUB HAS FOR YOU:
At HUB, we believe in giving our employees the room and space they need to do their job. We believe in paying a fair wage and offering great benefits like a 401k plan where the Company matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute. Medical options, dental options, vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays. We have it all.
Our work environment encourages critical, independent thinking, problem-solving and project-management. We trust our employees to make good decisions for our clients and we give them the space to do that.
LIKE US SO FAR?
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!
Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.